plaid

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just to say hello

 Not a whole lot eventful is going on these days.  I went to a women's retreat last weekend.  It was good to get away, take break from doing dishes and watching a toddler, but I don't recommend "retreating" with a baby if you can help it.  Titus is getting stronger and I expect will be rolling over in the very near future.  He loves being in the johnny jump-up even though he can't jump yet.  Kale'a's vocabulary is increasing daily and she pops out with words such as "actually" or "wifey" that just crack us up!  Here are just a few photos of the kiddos.


Kale'a had friend Rory over one day who taught her to scream (for no reason).  Fortunately, they only did it outside but I don't think the neighbors appreciated it at 9am.

Kale'a loves to entertain Titus, including swinging him in the jump up.
 

My friend (and neighbor's) daughters love my kids!
Kale'a is a good "helper" and loves to give Titus his binky.  She also loves to be close to him - which usually means sitting on him.
 


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Rory and Kale'a! Sorry about the screaming, though.

    ReplyDelete